Christmas Holiday Parades Coming to Our Area
The holidays are upon us as the City of Seneca gets the decorations in place for the annual Christmas lights display and parade downtown.
City Administrator Scott Moulder wanted to remind those who wish to participate in this year’s Seneca Christmas Parade on Monday, November 28th at 6:30pm, that registration is required…
Registration deadline for this year’s Seneca Christmas Parade is Monday, November 21st.
Seneca Police Chief Casey Bowling wants the community to come out and enjoy the parades, but to also be safe this holiday season…
Other Christmas Holiday Parades in our area include:
- Westminster’s Annual Christmas Parade along Hwy. 123 and Main Street in downtown Westminster starts at 6:30pm on Friday, December 2nd;
- on Saturday, December 3rd, Walhalla’s Main Street Christmas Parade starts at 5pm. Christmas tree lighting ceremony will follow along with cocoa and caroling on the Green.
- Come out for the Annual Salem Christmas Parade in downtown Salem at 4:00pm on Sunday, December 4th;
- the City of Clemson will have their 29th Annual Christmas Parade on Tuesday, December 6th at 6:00pm;
- and Fair Play’s Holiday Christmas Parade starts at 1:00pm on Saturday, December 10th.
You can find a link to a complete list of holiday events just by following the link here.