4K Screening Dates
SDOC Announces 4K Screening Dates
Please call 864-718-5133 as soon as possible to schedule an appointment.
The School District of Oconee County invites all families with children who will be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2020 to schedule an appointment to have their child screened for the district’s 4K program. Please see the dates and places below:
Wednesday, 3/04/20 Walhalla Oconee Academy
Tuesday, 3/10/20 Westminster Fair Oak Elem.
Friday, 3/13/20 Seneca St. Mark United Methodist Church
Friday, 4/17/20 Seneca St. Mark United Methodist Church
Tuesday, 4/21/20 Westminster Westminster Elem.
Thursday, 4/23/20 Walhalla Oconee Academy
Families should bring the following required documents to the screening:
● Legal LONG form birth certificate
● Child’s immunization record
● Proof of income for both parents or child’s Medicaid card
● Proof of residency (Ex. water bill, power bill, or rental agreement)
● Legal documentation as it pertains to the child (such as custody, court, safety plans, etc)